- RT @Mobiversal: Mobile is eating the world, one smartphone at a time - buff.ly/11A18aW 3 days ago
- RT @Jonovanmidde: Five Types of New Generation Twitter Followers – Which One Are You? by .@missannajames buff.ly/1bBNzxm 3 days ago
- EE faces the music on Twitter following Glastonbury ticket competition fail: and O2 steps up po.st/wipi5e via @thedrum 3 days ago
- RT @ededowen: RT @Andy_Francis: How to sell your car in East Grinstead. Hilarious. bit.ly/10bM8Ws <not sure this is going to sell … 5 days ago
- iOS 7 - what's it all about? Industry thoughts : wp.me/p3iPt5-Kn via @MEF 5 days ago
Tag Archives: VW
This is an interesting example of content-jacking. The worthy folks at Greenpeace have hopped on the massive popularity of the recent VW / Star Wars campaign to get across a poigniant climate change message. The video is very slick with high production values (wonder … Continue reading
Lovely viral – a must see for any parent.