Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Infographic: Storytelling one frame at a time
- Quick Stat: 77% of firms in Tech City say a lack of skilled workers is restricting their growth
- Branded social content is most popular but paid ads are more successful
- Quick Stat: Branded Vines Four Times More Likely To Be Shared Than Branded Videos
- How Stuff Spreads. Gangnam Style versus Harlem Shake: the anatomy of two memes
Tag Archives: mobile social media
I must admit that when I first started using Foursquare I instantly got the genius behind the concept, and as a keen foodie and drinker instantly set about snatching the crowns and leaving tips at my favour pubs and eateries. However, I’m now more interested in stealing the mayorship of ‘Blue House Red Door’, a complete stranger who lives near me and leaving random tips on other user added locations. Continue reading →