- RT @Mobiversal: Mobile is eating the world, one smartphone at a time - buff.ly/11A18aW 3 days ago
- RT @Jonovanmidde: Five Types of New Generation Twitter Followers – Which One Are You? by .@missannajames buff.ly/1bBNzxm 3 days ago
- EE faces the music on Twitter following Glastonbury ticket competition fail: and O2 steps up po.st/wipi5e via @thedrum 3 days ago
- RT @ededowen: RT @Andy_Francis: How to sell your car in East Grinstead. Hilarious. bit.ly/10bM8Ws <not sure this is going to sell … 5 days ago
- iOS 7 - what's it all about? Industry thoughts : wp.me/p3iPt5-Kn via @MEF 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Microsoft
Leaked Microsoft team-building video takes pot-shots at Gmail and its contextual snooping advertising. Need we say more?
Microsoft has just announced record profits of $4.52 billion for the quarter, exceding analyst estimates and flipping a finger at Apple’s $3.25 billion. We thought we’d celebrate the fact by introducing a caption contest. Simply download the blank below, then add a … Continue reading