- RT @stevecurzon: You gotta laugh. Brilliant RT @adrian_johnson: INSTALLING GB SUMMER ██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░ 48% DONE Permanent incompatibi… 1 day ago
- Event Spot: Another Marketing Conference (minus sponsors) wp.me/pYYmG-rt via @BrandShandy @anothermktgconf 2 days ago
- Event Spot: Another Marketing Conference (minus sponsors) wp.me/pYYmG-rt 2 days ago
- 'Cycle tweet' girl breaks her silence itv.com/news/anglia/20… via @itvnews 2 days ago
- @AnotherMktgConf @unrulymedia thanks for that! 2 days ago
- Event Spot: Another Marketing Conference (minus sponsors)
- Million Pound Startup competition lands in London – ¥£$!
- Infographic: Storytelling one frame at a time
- Quick Stat: 77% of firms in Tech City say a lack of skilled workers is restricting their growth
- Branded social content is most popular but paid ads are more successful
Tag Archives: AR
Swimming with augmented reality dolphins, holidaying with virtual pets and 3D sailing lessons are some of the things kids will be getting up to in the not too distant future according to a report from holiday firm Thomson and renowned futurologist Ian … Continue reading
Augmented Reality (AR) has only recently become a relatively well-known phrase, though it has actually been around for quite some time. In the past year, AR has rapidly become available to a variety of developers – the technology evolved to … Continue reading
Smokers looking for additional impetus to quit can see the damage that their habit is doing to their lungs through an augmented reality (AR) health app developed by digital agency SapientNitro. Brace yourselves….