- Event Spot: Another Marketing Conference (minus sponsors) wp.me/pYYmG-rt via @BrandShandy @anothermktgconf 14 hours ago
- Event Spot: Another Marketing Conference (minus sponsors) wp.me/pYYmG-rt 14 hours ago
- 'Cycle tweet' girl breaks her silence itv.com/news/anglia/20… via @itvnews 14 hours ago
- @AnotherMktgConf @unrulymedia thanks for that! 16 hours ago
- @L_Pbusiness Thanks for the tweet chaps 16 hours ago
- Event Spot: Another Marketing Conference (minus sponsors)
- Million Pound Startup competition lands in London – ¥£$!
- Infographic: Storytelling one frame at a time
- Quick Stat: 77% of firms in Tech City say a lack of skilled workers is restricting their growth
- Branded social content is most popular but paid ads are more successful
Tag Archives: Aardman
That’s right, this masterpiece was shot entirely using a Nokia N8. The phone giant tasked Sumo Science of Aardman with creating the world’s largest stop motion animation, the result, entitled “Gulp”, is quite amazing. Original post from Brendan Mitchell’s blog (recommended read).