- RT @Mobiversal: Mobile is eating the world, one smartphone at a time - buff.ly/11A18aW 4 days ago
- RT @Jonovanmidde: Five Types of New Generation Twitter Followers – Which One Are You? by .@missannajames buff.ly/1bBNzxm 4 days ago
- EE faces the music on Twitter following Glastonbury ticket competition fail: and O2 steps up po.st/wipi5e via @thedrum 4 days ago
- RT @ededowen: RT @Andy_Francis: How to sell your car in East Grinstead. Hilarious. bit.ly/10bM8Ws <not sure this is going to sell … 6 days ago
- iOS 7 - what's it all about? Industry thoughts : wp.me/p3iPt5-Kn via @MEF 6 days ago
Category Archives: Mobile
A new IAB study in partnership with OREO, Vibrant Media and ComScore shows that new Rising Star mobile ad formats (that’s rich media to you and me) deliver nearly double the interaction rate compared with standard mobile banner ads.
Mobile marketing platform provider Swirl has surveyed 1,000 US female smartphone owners to find that 53 per cent have between one and five shopping apps on their device, though 76 per cent prefer shopping for clothes and shoes in traditional … Continue reading
Research conducted by digital ad firm, Vibrant Media, shows that most of the biggest print publications in the UK are missing out on their slice of the estimated £526m annual spend on mobile advertising by not offering digital sites which render … Continue reading
Hosting firm, Peer 1 has launched an interactive 3D app that maps the Internet, bringing to life what it physically looks like using the network addresses of ISPs, Internet exchange points, universities and other organisations that route traffic online.
Yesterday BrandShandy met up with Augmented Reality ace, Al Tredinnick for a natter and a good look at the latest mind boggling tech that his firm Digicave is pioneering. Al’s work is making 3D possible in a major way. Brands and agencies … Continue reading
Being dubbed the ‘Shazam for Stuff’, a visual based purchasing app from SLYCE Commerce allows consumers to buy what they like, on the spot, simply by taking a picture of it with their mobile device. See it – Snap it with … Continue reading
How’s this for some appropriate mobile thinking? The Tate Modern has produced an accompanying iPhone App for itsLichtenstein retrospective (21 February – 27 May 2013). The App, which has been developed by handheld audio and multimedia guides firm, Antenna International, … Continue reading