- RT @Mobiversal: Mobile is eating the world, one smartphone at a time - buff.ly/11A18aW 4 days ago
- RT @Jonovanmidde: Five Types of New Generation Twitter Followers – Which One Are You? by .@missannajames buff.ly/1bBNzxm 4 days ago
- EE faces the music on Twitter following Glastonbury ticket competition fail: and O2 steps up po.st/wipi5e via @thedrum 4 days ago
- RT @ededowen: RT @Andy_Francis: How to sell your car in East Grinstead. Hilarious. bit.ly/10bM8Ws <not sure this is going to sell … 6 days ago
- iOS 7 - what's it all about? Industry thoughts : wp.me/p3iPt5-Kn via @MEF 6 days ago
Category Archives: Digital
Content design and creation company Somethin’ Else has teamed up with Partners Andrews Aldridge to produce this interactive HTML5 iPad app for luxury car manufacturer, Rolls Royce.
Swimming with augmented reality dolphins, holidaying with virtual pets and 3D sailing lessons are some of the things kids will be getting up to in the not too distant future according to a report from holiday firm Thomson and renowned futurologist Ian … Continue reading
Hosting firm, Peer 1 has launched an interactive 3D app that maps the Internet, bringing to life what it physically looks like using the network addresses of ISPs, Internet exchange points, universities and other organisations that route traffic online.
Yesterday BrandShandy met up with Augmented Reality ace, Al Tredinnick for a natter and a good look at the latest mind boggling tech that his firm Digicave is pioneering. Al’s work is making 3D possible in a major way. Brands and agencies … Continue reading
Gesture recognition firm, eyeSight Mobile Technologies has picked Mobile World Congress to pull the covers off what it claims to be the world’s first commercially-available fingertip tracking gesture control technology. Navigate smart TV menus, interact with digital display, manipulate menus or play games … Continue reading
Ithaca Audio has got skills. Following its two previous amazing live mashups Don’t Hold Back and Rolling In the Beats check out this stunning rendition of Walking in your mind. Gobsmacking! Ithaca’s Facebook page is here.
Being dubbed the ‘Shazam for Stuff’, a visual based purchasing app from SLYCE Commerce allows consumers to buy what they like, on the spot, simply by taking a picture of it with their mobile device. See it – Snap it with … Continue reading
Another very nifty audio and video mashup masterclass by ithaca audio. Performed on an AKAI APC40 connected to Ableton Live software. Some of you may also remember don’t hold back just push things forward (which is also extremely good). Play it loud!