Portuguese digital agency Excentric has put togehter this smart video telling the nativity story through the medium of digital. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Wikipedia, Google Maps, GMail, Foursquare and Amazon all make an appearance.
- RT @stevecurzon: You gotta laugh. Brilliant RT @adrian_johnson: INSTALLING GB SUMMER ██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░ 48% DONE Permanent incompatibi… 1 day ago
- Event Spot: Another Marketing Conference (minus sponsors) wp.me/pYYmG-rt via @BrandShandy @anothermktgconf 2 days ago
- Event Spot: Another Marketing Conference (minus sponsors) wp.me/pYYmG-rt 2 days ago
- 'Cycle tweet' girl breaks her silence itv.com/news/anglia/20… via @itvnews 2 days ago
- @AnotherMktgConf @unrulymedia thanks for that! 2 days ago
- Event Spot: Another Marketing Conference (minus sponsors)
- Million Pound Startup competition lands in London – ¥£$!
- Infographic: Storytelling one frame at a time
- Quick Stat: 77% of firms in Tech City say a lack of skilled workers is restricting their growth
- Branded social content is most popular but paid ads are more successful